Monday, September 23, 2013

Hiya =)

Hi guys! I'm Lis, a newlywed and new homeowner. 

I made a blog in the first place because an old coworker of mine's wife has one that I read religiously, and the only way to "follow" her and show my support was to log onto a blog of my own (which I didn't have.) I had no thoughts of actually using the thing because, well, who is interested in what I have to say?! 

But as I put detail into our new home, I find myself making my way onto blogs where I learn most of what I use in my house. 

So I figured there must be lots of people out there in the same boat, and why can't I be one of those bloggers that new homemakers look to for some advice!


So I will share what I learn and attempt to make it somewhat interesting so people actually read it!! :)


...And by the way the coworker's wife's blog is right here so go follow her!! (not that I have any followers yet!) They are the best little family and I hope my family grows to be just as kindhearted as them. So check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment